Brandon, FL Chiropractors, Dr. Michele Valdes and Dr. Kevin Valdes and Work to Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More with Manual and Instrument Adjustments
Chiropractor in Brandon, FL: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Brandon Chiropractors, Dr. Michele Valdes and Dr. Kevin Valdes do just that! Back To Wellness Chiropractic provides patients of all ages with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. The team values the health and well-being of their patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. Our team takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. They utilize manual and instrument treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions Managed at Back To Wellness Chiropractic
Our husband and wife team sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. They specialize in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, herniated discs, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by our Brandon chiropractors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck pain
- Knee and leg pain
- Arm and hand pain
- Foot pain
- Pinched nerves
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Fatigue, snoring and other sleep problems
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
The goal at our chiropractic clinic is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any reoccurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at Back To Wellness Chiropractic helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. The team utilizes both manual and instrument-aided adjustment techniques at our Brandon chiropractic clinic in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Chiropractic Care at Our Brandon, FL Clinic is Beneficial to Anyone!
Our chiropractic center works with patients of all ages, ranging from prenatal care to infants and teens to middle aged adults and senior citizens. Whether you are in need of a tune-up or have chronic pain you have been suffering from for years, the team at Back To Wellness Chiropractic will create a plan unique to you.